Official Legacy account migration is currently on hold - UFA Accounts

Dawson

MCPaid Owner & Administrator
Original poster
Administrator
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you still have a UFA Minecraft account (also known as Minecraft Premium) you’ll have to wait until Mojang starts the move to Microsoft accounts here in early 2021.

As of right now we don't know if this will severely impact the sale of UFA's. We will keep this thread updated when more information is released.

FAQ

DO I HAVE TO MIGRATE MY MOJANG ACCOUNT TO A MICROSOFT ACCOUNT?

If you use a Mojang account, you will need to migrate to a Microsoft account in order to continue playing Java Edition.

WHAT IF I DON’T WANT TO MIGRATE MY MOJANG ACCOUNT TO A MICROSOFT ACCOUNT? WHAT HAPPENS IF MY MIGRATION PERIOD COMES AND I’M NOT READY TO CHANGE YET?
You’ll have time to migrate – you don’t have to move right when you get the notification. However, when the voluntary migration period ends, you’ll need to move your account or risk having it CLOSED. 

WHAT IS A LEGACY MINECRAFT ACCOUNT AND HOW DO I KNOW IF I HAVE ONE?
Legacy Minecraft accounts also known as Unmigrated Accounts were used back in 2010-2012. You know you have one if you log in with a username instead of an email address.

CAN I MIGRATE MY LEGACY MINECRAFT ACCOUNT TO A MICROSOFT ACCOUNT?
Not right now. They do not have a solution for this, until their migration system is updated.