Raturq's (Free) Middleman Services!

Raturq

Original poster
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,
You need a middleman?
Then be sure to use my free trusted services!
Why use me instead of someone else?
I am one of the most active people on MCPaid.
Why should we trust you?
Because when I middleman. I give you these options;
= We talk on Discord/TeamSpeak while the deal takes place =
= You have the option to tell me what to do =
= I can screenshare while dealings are taken place! =

Anyway, my only terms of service is I do not middleman for anyone with 10+ devouches.
You must leave a vouch on this thread after I middleman for you.
You can tip me for my services but it is not frouned upon.
If we chose to do it my way, we do it my way.
Both users must agree on a way for dealing.
If something happens to your account/money after dealings. I am not to blame.

Natsu

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait, but how do I trust you? You have 25 messages and 2 likes no rank... You never invested time or money in this forum so I guess you wouldn't care getting banned.

Not hating you just it's common sense if you want to be a mm you gotta be really trusted not a new person. I don't have much stats neither but I'm not a mm service.

Good luck with your service!

Raturq

Original poster
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait, but how do I trust you? You have 25 messages and 2 likes no rank... You never invested time or money in this forum so I guess you wouldn't care getting banned.

Not hating you just it's common sense if you want to be a mm you gotta be really trusted not a new person. I don't have much stats neither but I'm not a mm service.

Good luck with your service!
I have rep on MC-Market.

Vikram

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not trashing. Just telling you, wait a little longer till you start. DWC, starts to trash me with insults when he gets mad.

Raturq

Original poster
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not trashing. Just telling you, wait a little longer till you start. DWC, starts to trash me with insults when he gets mad.
You are trashing, your posting on my forum your stupid opinions thag are irrelevant. You are such a hypocrite. You have one too.

Vikram

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are trashing, your posting on my forum your stupid opinions thag are irrelevant. You are such a hypocrite. You have one too.
I do know that I have a middleman service, but first of alll I've been here for about a month I was here after 21 days the forum started. Im a mod too. How is any opinion irrelevant, If any member of mcpaid says something there opinion should be mattered as same as a owner. Everyone is equal your not only the best here mcpaid is a society as a family we are equal.

Raturq

Original poster
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do know that I have a middleman service, but first of alll I've been here for about a month I was here after 21 days the forum started. Im a mod too. How is any opinion irrelevant, If any member of mcpaid says something there opinion should be mattered as same as a owner. Everyone is equal your not only the best here mcpaid is a society as a family we are equal.
Dont give me that. Get off mah forum